LCS Product Info
Apella LCS is a revolutionary price breakthrough for an
SD video server with analog and SDI I/O that supports a
mixed media database of DV and MPEG-2 files and offers up
to three bi-directional channels for ingest or playout.
The Apella LCS is ideal for situations that demand I/O
flexibility. Virtually unlimited channel I/O can be
implemented simply by networking Apella servers together.
The Apella LCS supports up to three simultaneous channels
of video and audio input or output per chassis; each channel
provides analog and SDI video I/O, up to 8 embedded audio
I/O streams, 2in/6out AES/EBU channels, and analog genlock.
The Apella LCX model upgrades the system hardware and
unlocks the channels to allow 6 independent streams – 3
inputs and 3 outputs simultaneously!
Apella LCS Key Features
- Up to 3 Analog and SDI Inputs, or 3 Analog and SDI Playout Channels
(Up to 3 LCS or 6 LCX Simultaneous Streams of
Media In or Out
- Multi-track Audio and Video Timeline Editing (Remote Client Seats Available)
- Import AVI, QuickTime, DV and MPEG-2 Files
- VT Director and
VT Proxy Editor Plus!
(Remote Client Seats Available)
- Multi-Channel PlayList with Auto Ripple
- PlayList Synchronized in Real-Time with NRCS via
- Realtime Media Logging with Metadata Insertion
- Easy Media Management – Search, Archive, Import,
- Low Resolution Timeline Editing Ready for
- DVCAM, DVCPRO, DV25
- MPEG2 I-Frame (Encode and Decode) and IBP (Decode Only)
- Analog and SDI Inputs and Outputs
- Scalable to 8TB RAW Internal Storage (Optional RAID 5, 6, or 10)
- SDI Embedded & AES/EBU Audio
- Optional Batch Media Acquisition with VTR Machine Control
- VT Plug-In for Adobe® Premiere® Pro Available for Direct Exports without Transcoding
- VT Plug-In for Apple®
Final Cut Pro QuickTime or any Most Popular NLE
- MOS, VDCP, & VT Ethernet API Automation Support (Optional RS-422)
- Powerful SQL Database Engine Provides Centralized and Comprehensive
- Unique Global Asset IDs and User Profiles with User-Defined Security Settings
- Fibre Channel SAN and Dual GigE NAS Compatible
- PathFire DMG File-Based Transfer Option for News and/or Syndication
LCS Product Info
Why choose Apella?
See Server Overview, Remote Clients Overview, and Storage Overview for more information.